Re: ETA on GtkSourceView 1.2?

Paolo Maggi wrote:

 When is the release date for you? I think we could try to release
 1.2.0 in time for your needs.

My bad. I was thinking of GtkSourceView 1.1.2 and not 1.2. I kind of remember someone mentioning to me about a 1.1.2 maintainence release (can't check right now -- away from my mail archives right now) before the 1.2 branch and GNOME 2.10 went stable.

Packaging GtkSourceView 1.1.9x or 1.2.x for Debian unstable right now would earn me a stern scolding from the Debian-GNOME's release managers (i.e. seb128), since the threat of compromising the QA of GNOME 2.8.x is just not worth the risk. = ) So no need to rush 1.2 just for Debian and me.

Well seeing as GtkSourceView 1.1.2 was probably a figment of my imagination, what other patches (mainly to the spec files) should I be concerned about? Just backport them all and the line numbers fix (which file is it to be precise)?

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

   Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau    <http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
                    -
         "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
    Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"