Re: GtkSourceView lang file

I haven't been able to find any applications using ChangeLog mime types. The only application I have seen that does ChangeLog highlighting is Emacs.

I have attached the .lang file in Bugzilla under: 324218

/Jacob

On 12/8/05, Nathan Summers <rockwalrus gmail com> wrote:
On 12/8/05, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> wrote:

> My only question is if text/x-changelog is an official mime type or if
> you added it. On my system changelog files are detected as plain text.
> Would be nice to get the mime type included in the freedesktop database.

That's easy enough to answer.  No mime type that starts with x- is
official.  Perhaps the better question is whether there is an official
or de-facto mime type that other software uses.

Rockwalrus