Re: GtkSourceView lang file

Il giorno gio, 08/12/2005 alle 12.48 +0100, Jacob Ils�istensen ha
scritto:
> Hi.
>
> I have made a GtkSourceView .lang file for ChangeLog files. Does it
> look ok, and if yes, can it be added to GtkSourceView?

Very nice!

can you attach it in bugzilla.gnome.org so that it doesn't get lost?

My only question is if text/x-changelog is an official mime type or if
you added it. On my system changelog files are detected as plain text.
Would be nice to get the mime type included in the freedesktop database.

ciao
	Paolo