Re: Scaffold: mime-type/context sensitive layouts
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: Naba Kumar <kh_naba gmx net>
- Cc: "John (J5) Palmieri" <johnp martianrock com>, Gnome Dev Tools List <gnome-devtools gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Scaffold: mime-type/context sensitive layouts
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:22:23 +0200
On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 09:31, Naba Kumar wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 22:35, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> > For
> > instance, glade will eventualy be integrated into Scaffold as a plugin.
> > Glade has about four windows - widget pallet, widget tree, proprerties
> > and the canvas (where the widgets get assembled).
> How are the glade UI components exported from glade3? bonobo-components
> or widgets?
Glade-3 tools are simple gtk widgets. IIRC John was interested in
wrapping them in a bonobo component in the same way that glimmer wraps
] [Thread Prev