ANNOUNCE: Scaffold Debian Unstable Packages

The Scaffold packages are now up in my repository.  This replaces the
old Anjuta2 builds.  There should be no problems migrating other than
lost settings.  This is Alpha software so that is to be expected
(actualy the build is very stable but the codebase is still in flux).
These packages are made from the CVS builds since the last release
doesn't build correctly on my Debian box.  Also this build uses the
gtksourceview libraries from the main Debian repositories instead of
bundling my own.  I will update whenever anything interesting enters CVS
so don't expect these packages to be super stable.  Report all packaging
bugs to me, everything else should go to the devtools list or
bugzilla.gnome.org.

Repository:

deb http://martianrock.com/debian binary

--