Re: building on debian sid

Since I already have some people who use my packages for Anjuta 2 I
would like to switch them over to Scaffold.  It also allows people to
try it out and decide if they want to contribute at some point.  Remeber
Scaffold is a Bonobo based plugin architecture so they can develop
without the sources.  Besides this is my repository and not the main
Debian repository so one would have to realy want the package.  Once we
are ready to release for the main repository the packages will have
already been built.  I will try and get a source repository up also so
people can install from the sources without having to clutter up their
file system or install to alternate directories such as /opt or
/usr/local.

--
J5