Re: [Anjuta-devel] Gnome-VCS API discussion

Hi!

I uploaded a new version to www.anjuta.org/jhs/gnome-vcs:

- removed signal - use callbacks instead
- multiple file supported except renaming
- removed file_/project_: Using NULL instead of a list of files will do the operation for the whole directory.

Not yet done:
- GUI support
- support for input requests like passwords

Thanks for all the comments! I think it would make sense to put up a gnome cvs module for gnome-vcs soon after the API discussion. How can I do that?

Regards,
Johannes