DevHelp 0.4 & LindowsOS 4.x

I cannot display version 2.x items in DevHelp & the Lindows technical staff cannot reproduce my problem.

Originally I had LindowsOS 3.x installed & had no problems with DevHelp. Since installing 4.x none of the version 2
items (gtk+, glib etc) are displayed in the right panel (I have the same problem if I re-install 3x). The items are
listed in the left panel, but clicking on any 2x item gives me a blank right panel. version 1x items display OK. The
books are installed in /usr/share/devhelp/books & I can display them directly from there, but not from DevHelp.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

By the way, I cannot display anything with Manual Viewer either. Nothing comes up when any item is selected.

George Kovach