missing devhelp books

Hi all!

I found Devhelp to be a really comfortable utility when coding gnome- apps, but it is very frustrating not to have all manuals available. For me that's libgnomeui, gconf, and gnome-vfs I'm missing right now.

First I thought devhelp would simply use all manuals installed, but then I found out it needs a special "*.devhelp"-document, which isn't in my /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/* - directory for the libs mentioned above. So my simple question is:

Can one easily generate these documents for oneself, or is it necessary for the library to ship one?

It's quite surprising that even the Gimp provides devhelp-books, but not the core-libs mentioned above.

bye,

Darko Obradovic