Re: Scaffold: Code Automation Paper (e.g. What I wish to implement)

Hey Mikoyan,

I am realy sorry for not writting back.  I have been busy with work, my
cousin going off to work in Burma and other things.  Feel free to e-mail
me and kick me in the ass to get me motivated more :-)  I'm dedicating a
week of vacation in December to hard core hacking on Scaffold but then
again the Holidays might get in the way.  Right now I am struggling to
relearn lex and yacc.  Not realy my strong suit.  I have a basic C
parser compiling but it chokes on real code because the macros arn't
being parsed because most C grammer assumes they have been preprocessed
already.  This is the boring work for me.  I much rather be working on
the the database and higher level stuff like cross referencing and code
generation.  One step at a time.  Anyway, any input you can give would
be great.  We can keep the conversation on the list or go on IRC at some
point so others in the community can jump in and make suggestions or
help out.  Write back with your ideas.

--
J5