Re: Matching parens and strings with GtkSourceView

Hi Michael,

> Hello.  Again, I was playing around with GtkSourceView, and I noticed
> some odd behavior with parenthesis and strings:

Please, file it as a bug report in bugzilla.gnome.org (product
gtksourceview).
In this way we will not forget it.

> P.S. I would appreciate a new release moderately soon, so that I can
> release a version of Beaver that depends on the libgnome-free version.

We will make a new release today or tomorrow morning.

Ciao,
Paolo

--
Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.