Re: GtkSourceView

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 19:05, Iñigo Illán wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Does anybody know if there is some plan to provide gtksourceview widget
> the ability to make code completion in a similar way anjuta or
> sharpdevelop does?
>
> If you don't know what I am trying to say with code completion here are
> two screenshots:
>
> http://sharpdevelop.sourceforge.net/tourimages/094/ccdb_ccinaction.png
> http://sharpdevelop.sourceforge.net/tourimages/094/cai_step5.png
>
> It would be a really great feature.

There are no current plans for autocompletion support.  Anyway, what
should be supported is showing the popup and filling in the data.  But
actual contents should be provided at application level.  Probably
glimmer could make a good use of it (Jeroen ;-)

Calltip support (i.e. showing an overlay window with some text) is
already planned.

Regards,
Gustavo