Re: changes to anjuta2

Dear all,

I know I'm not an active developer here, I'm not even an active member,
but I like anjuta(2), alot. And I like the romantism it brings in the
name. Could we at least preserve this romantism in the new name.

Don't get me wrong,
I like scaffold name too,  but it does not quite feels like 'anjuta'.

Sorry for bothering.
Just my 2cents.

Best Regards.

--