Re: IDE

hi

i've not a full list .. but try Anjuta ..
it's quite confortable and i really like it ..
If You find another good one .. tell me please

(another good tool is Source navigator because it can visualize the
dependencies of source quite well --> good for unknown source)

and doxygen (is not an ide but also a very usable tool) for source
dokumentation

regards Clemens