Re: Anjuta 2/gnome-build crash on close mystery

Hi John,

I just committed a fix for this. The problem was that some signal
handlers weren't being disconnected properly (anjuta-tool.c, the watches
code). That's fixed now. This problem only occurs if you have the symbol
browser plugin enabled. Until anonymous cvs updates (in 24 hours), you
can just disable the plugin and things should work fine.

Jeroen