Anjuta 2/gnome-build crash on close mystery

I have been tracking down this bug and am stumped.  I need to get past
it before I get to the sessions code.  Basicly I know why it is crashing
but tracing it to its source is hard without having indepth knowledge of
the lifecycle of the Project Manager.  The crash is happening in
anjuta-tool.c (in Anjuta 2 shell) in value_removed_cb.  Basicly the
user_data is supposed to be the ProjectView but is pointing to nothing.
If I back trace it to the despose method in project-tool.c
project_tool->project_view seems to be pointing to invalid data since
most of the values in the struct are nulled out.  Since the invalid
pointer goes back so far in the trace I can only conclude that
project_tool->project_view was somehow corrupted before I close Anjuta
2.  I just can't find where that is.  Hope this helps fix the bug.

--
J5