Re: REQUEST: Name change for Anjuta 2

Hey Jeroen,

I'm willing to go ahead and do all the grunt work as long as good name
can be found.  I can do it on my own copy and send in a huge diff.
Doing a preliminary grep shows me this is not an easy task but it would
be made easier as long as no outside modules reference Anjuta objects by
name (they technicaly should only reference public interfaces).  Also
any long tales of tragedy involving the last epic adventure in renaming
would help me avoid any pitfalls ;-)

--
J5