Re: REQUEST: Name change for Anjuta 2

Hi John,

While i agree that a namechange might be good so people know the
difference between the two projects, it requires quite a lot of changes
to the source itself. And we've already done this once before going from
gIDE to anjuta2. Calling it Gnome Development Studio (gds for short)
sucks for a project name (ideally i'd like to call it "evolution"; that
just fits so much better with a development tool than a groupware tool
;) )

What do other people think of this? Gustavo, Naba, Dave?

Jeroen