anjuta2 indent plugin

I have been looking into writing a plug-in for anjuta2.
I am new to a lot of the concepts involved so please go easy on me :)

I have written an indent plug-in that operates on the current buffer.

The files required are available at

http://software.linux-dev.fortune-cookie.com/anjuta-doc.c.patch

and

http://software.linux-dev.fortune-cookie.com/indent.tar.gz

The indent dialog has two options indent size and Kernighan and Ritchie
style, there shall be more options when I know which to include.
However these options currently have no affect as I not sure of the best
method to parse these options to indent would be.

I would be most grateful for some feedback.

Thanks

--
Glenn Pierce <glennpierce connectfree co uk>