Re: import project & .anjuta project file

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 05:39, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> Coolness. BTW, I installed Ajuta2 from scratch (GNOME 2.2 + jhbuild on
> RH 7.3, XFree CVS) and used the wizard to generate a new skeleton. But
> only the symbol browser tab is visible. Where have the Targets/SOurces
> tabs gone and how do I get them back ?

The separate source & target trees have been replaced by a new
"ProjectView". This tree contains both the targets and sources. A big
improvement imho.

It _should_ be visible by default, but perhaps you've still got an old
layout.xml. In any case, to change the visible components in the dock,
go to the Settings->Preferences menuitem and then the "User Interface"
item. You can select which components are visible.

Hope this helps,

Jeroen