Re: [Anjuta-devel] Re: Release of anjuta2?

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 17:12, Enver ALTIN wrote:
> Hi,
>

> It's not necessarily useful to delay any release of any branch for each
> other to get ready for a release; but a decent explanation might be
> helpful, I think.

anjuta-1.1.1 (gnome2 port 1.2.0-beta), on which I working, is not yet
quite ready for a release. Although most of the things are working, I
still need to fix a few things. Hopefully, it should be ready by the end
of this month.

As for the anjuta-1.0.2 (which is the bug-fixed version of 1.0.0
series), things are almost ready (I suppose), except for some
search-replace fixes, which Jean Noel is working on.

--
Regards,
-Naba