Re: Release of anjuta2?

We are almost ready to release Anjuta 1.0.2 (GNOME 1.x) and Anjuta 1.1.1
(GNOME2 port). It would be nice to have a coordinated release of all
three together IMO. It can be accompanied by a small writeup as to the
purpose and target audience of each branch cleanly, which currently
confuses many users.

What do you guys say ?

Rgds,
Biswa.