Re: Compiling Anjuta2 on RH8.0

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 01:08, Andy Piper wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 20:01, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:
> > OK, i've got some changes locally which disable the terminal plugin for
> > now. I've got a patch which makes the terminal plugin use vte instead of
> > zvt, but during the redhat betas, vte was quite unstable, so i never
> > committed that patch. I think the correct solution is to disable the
> > terminal plugin for now (until i can work on the vte stuff more).
>
> Any chance of committing this? AFAICT it is the only thing preventing me
> from a full build and install at this stage - the glimmer problem is
> fixed now :-)

I'll do this tonight (at work now). In the mean time, you can comment
out the terminal plugin yourself (very easy):

- In configure.in, remove the "libzvt-2.0 >= $LIBZVT_REQUIRED" string
from the PKG_CHECK_MODULES macro.
- In anjuta2/plugins/Makefile.am, comment out the line with the terminal
directory (and remove the '\' from the previous text plugin line).

That should do it (rerun autogen etc after that)

Hope this helps,

Jeroen