Re: Anjuta2 Project Wizard

Hi Dave

I'd be interested in taking this up. I have been thinking about the
wizard stuff and IMO (apart from the generic framework), it is a bad
idea to generate individual wizards as C plugins - as we found out with
Anjuta1. You can see my brain-dump of my thoughts about a
tarball-plus-simple-substitution based wizard++ (:-) here:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=1670217

Let me know what you think.

Rgds,
Biswa.