Anjuta2 Project Wizard

There seems to be some interest in anjuta2 on anjuta-devel, so I'm going
to crosspost this.

One thing anjuta2 is lacking is a good project wizard.  This makes
creating new projects sorta hard, which is a pretty popular thing to do.

I was working on a new project wizard for anjuta2, but there are two
problems I have:

1) Nautilus is sucking up most of my spare development time
2) I don't overly like the wizard I was working on.

The problem with my wizard is that it's pretty hard to deal with.  It
actually generates code using C.  That's tough to maintain, and painful
to extend.  It's very flexible, but that doesn't really matter, because
nobody's going to try to extend it at all, much less try to extend it
flexibly.

So if someone wants to take on a project wizard for anjuta2, that would
be really cool.  Feel free to ask me any questions.  If you want to look
at what I have, lemme know.

-dave

--
Dave Camp <dave ximian com>