anjuta2 in /usr/local

Hi people :

A few hour ago i installed the debian packages of gnome2 in my laptop
(in the /usr) . And then I install all anjuta2 stuff in the /usr/local .
But i think that GNOME2 doesn't like the /usr/local ;)) . Because It
don't find the components and the pixmaps . And I think some stuff more
. I solved the component's problem with the dave's help and the
BONOBO_ACTIVATION_PATH variable . But i can't see anjuta2 with all icons
. Any idea . If anybody has installed anjuta2 in /usr/local or similar
.. can this person send me the enviroment variables that i need for to
run the anjuta2 or any comment about it , plese ? :))

regards

Roberto