Re: Anjuta2 up and running - what now ?

Hi Andy,

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 16:41, Andy Piper wrote:
> On 2002.06.24 20:30 Gustavo Giráldez wrote:
> > Right now you can open a project though.  Just click Open
> > project, point
> > to the root of any automake project and open any file in there
> > (the important thing is the directory, not the file).
>
> How will existing Anjuta1 projects be accommodated?

IIRC, the plan was to write a backend based on xml which would be
compatible with anjuta1 projects.  I don't know if somebody is working
on it though.  Given that anjuta1's project manager is working now, I
think it *shouldn't* be too hard to code the new backend (the interface
it has to implement is pretty simple).

Gustavo