CVS tarballs

Hi

I've been working on Anjuta 1.x on-and-off for the last year or so, and
implemented some stuff (TagManager, file browser, symbol browser, better
syntax highliting and autocompletion, several bugfixes, initial
GnomePrint support, etc.).

I would like to familiarize myself with the 2.x codebase now that GNOME2
has more-or-less stabilized. Unfortunately, I (and some other guys
working on 1.x codebase) am behind company firewall which does not allow
CVS access :-(

So, would it be possible to provide hourly/nightly tarballs using a cron
job for anjuta2 and the other related CVS modules at SF like Anjuta 1.x
(http://anjuta.sf.net/cvs/).

Also, what is the status of 2.x ? Does it offer more stuff than 1.x ?
Where do the discussions take place (since this ML seems strangely
silent :-() ? Who is the official maintainer ? Who are the main
developers ? Is there a temporary website where the roadmap, TODO, etc.
are kept ? How does one start hacking Anjuta 2 ? I would be grateful for
any pointers.

Thanks and regards,
Biswa.