Re: Fwd: anjuta2 [tom dbservice com]

On रवि , 2002-07-14 at 19:19, Dave Camp wrote:

> > now i wonder if there is someone who works on anjuta2..
>
> Nobody works on it full time.  We all have other jobs and projects that
> we work on.  I know I wish I had more time for it, but that's life.

While we are at it, let me apologize of the extreme lack of time I am
facing now a days. I really wish I could get some free time, but my real
life is going weird with pressing deadlines and the summer heat. :(

Hopefully, I would be very soon getting back with the hacking.

--
Regards,
-naba

The Second Law of Thermodynamics:
	If you think things are in a mess now, just wait!
		-- Jim Warner