Re: Fwd: anjuta2 [tom dbservice com]

On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 07:25, Andy Piper wrote:
> Folks, more questions on Anjuta2
>
> On 2002.07.10 17:30 otherside < tom dbservice com> wrote:
> hi
>
> i havent seen any anjuta2 screenshot so far, so i got the cvs
> version and tried it myself...

> now i wonder if there is someone who works on anjuta2..

Nobody works on it full time.  We all have other jobs and projects that
we work on.  I know I wish I had more time for it, but that's life.

> it doesnt seems to be a real project...

I suppose that depends on how you define "real".

> it looks like a newbie would work on anjuta2...

Newbies have worked on anjuta2 at various points in time, but I assure
you that the core developers know their way around C and GNOME.

> i would help with anjuta2..
> i have a webserver at home, so i could host a anjuta2 homepage...

We don't have anyone to work on a web page, so hosting space wouldn't be
used (and I think we already have someone that's offered up space for
some hosting), but thanks anyway.

> and i would do a nice help system.. i've started on it already...

If you check out devhelp from gnomecvs, and rebuild anjuta2, you will
see devhelp integrated into anjuta2.  If you want to work on a help
system, I suggest you improve devhelp rather than writing one from
scratch.

I hope this answers your questions.

--
Dave Camp <dave ximian com>