Re: [Anjuta-devel] interface to use for editor components...

On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 10:03, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 08:54, anjuta-devel-admin lists sourceforge net
> wrote:
> >
> > So what interface should I implement so that gnome-vim will
> > play nicely with Anjuta?  Do you support any Bonobo interfaces
> > for editors?  (I've taken a quick look through the 0.1.8 sources
> > but didn't see any support for editor components.)
>
> Anjuta 1.x has no support for pluggable editors - it is pretty tightly
> tied with Scintilla. Anjuta 2.x has support for pluggable editors which
> support the <I forgot the name - Naba ?> interface, but that is in alpha
> right now.

GNOME_Development_EditorGutter and
GNOME_Development_EditorBuffer

defined in gdl.

This could have been changed in the recent port of gdl to gnome2. You
can check it out.

--
Regards,
-naba

If you mess with a thing long enough, it'll break.
		-- Schmidt