Bugs in gIDE 0.3.5 or my build environment

Hello,

I'm trying to update the gIDE package for Debian. After getting and
installing the nessessary libs, I managed to get a running gIDE. But
it is somewhat disfunctional:

After selecting the Settings->Settings menu, nothing happens. Except
the message on the console:

Bonobo-WARNING **: FIXME: verb 'SettingsSettings' not found, emit exception

AFter project->New Project I get only the folling console message:

** CRITICAL **: file project-tool.c: line 162 (project_new): assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed.

And the run item is always disabled 8-( What must happend to start the
running!?

What does the following meens? How may I fix it?

$ locate step-into-menu.xpm
/usr/share/pixmaps/step-into-menu.xpm

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file step-into-menu.xpm

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file step-over-menu.xpm

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file step-out-menu.xpm

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file gbf-build.png

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file gbf-install.png

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file step-into.xpm

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file step-over.xpm

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file step-out.xpm

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file gbf-build.png

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file gbf-install.png

Where should I send the patches with debian files? The only nessary
change towards the original code was the update of config.guess
config.sub and ltmain.sh to support more architectures.

Thanks
     Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany  christian leutloff de
   http://www.oche.de/~leutloff/                leutloff debian org

            Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.de.debian.org/
                   taz muss sein. abomail taz de