Re: GNOME development tools; A more United future?

--- Andrew Hill <andru treshna com> wrote:
> Is anyone working on a common ide envoriment?.  I
> think there are mixed
> opinions of wether this is useful or not.
> I prefer a lot of smaller apps than one generic one.
> but there are
> arguments both ways.

Andrew,

I'm not sure what you mean. The whole idea of
gnome-devtools is to provide a common environment...
gIDE is a shell which integrates 'smaller apps'
(implemented as bonobo components). So I guess the
answer would be yes, we are working on it.

Dirk