Re: [ANN] TagManager 0.5

Hi

What I need is a parser that can parse an arbitrary (memory) block of
C/C++ code. It should have all the functionailty of ctags + aplility to
find return values of functions, understand pre-processor tokens, find
variable type of variables, etc.

My source browser is currently extremely elementary - just a sorted
array of tag entries. However, I'm planning to incorporate a
hierarchical symbol browser in the next release and this is where I'm
beginning to face the limitations of teh ctags parser.

Regards.
Biswa.