[ANN] TagManager 0.5

Available, as usual, at http://www.angelfire.com/linux/biswapesh/ .

New in this release:
--------------------

1) Uses GMemChunk for better memory organization.
2) More cache improvements.
3) Includes patch to make Anjuta 1.x use TagManager.
4) Functions can now show their return type.
4) Better tested (I've been running the patched anjuta for 3 days now)
5) Documentation improvements.
6) Removed all pretence of tread safety.
7) Fixed memory corruption and tag duplication bugs.
8) Minor API changes for better flexibility.
9) Includes a script to generate system tags (similar to
linux-gnome-c.api).

Known Issues:
-------------
1) Symbol tree builder is missing. (Should be there in the next
release).
2) Anjuta patch is incomplete (symbol browser still uses old ctags based
method).
3) System tags creation scripts needs 7 MB of disk space and takes 1-2
minutes to generate.
4) Return types do not show pointers, e.g. GtkWidget *xx() will come as
GtkWidget xx(). Should be fixed in the next version.

I'm currently looking for a C/C++ parser to replace the current ctags
parser (since it is too tightly integrated with ctags and difficult to
enhance). It should be small and be able to recognize preprocessing
directives - anyone has any suggestions ?

Regards.
Biswa.