Re: anjuta2 development - TODO

On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 16:21, Dirk Vangestel wrote:

> --- Naba Kumar <kh_naba yahoo com> wrote:
> >
> > I am planning to put it in gdl.
> >
> > ideas?
>
> Depends on size and reusability I guess. If it's small
> and anjuta2 specific, I'd just put it in the
> anjuta2/plugins directory (that's where the current
> browser is). Otherwise put it somewhere else and just
> make a plugin interface.

It isn't small and is fairly independent of other controls. Also, there
is a possibility that other applications may wish to use it (besides
anjuta2).

My first thought was to put it in gnome-build (where similar controls
exist), but later decided that gdl would be the right place, because
that is the Gnome-Development-Libraries. :-)

Regards,
-Naba