debugging for anjuta

>> So what would you say, if your debugger move behind the
interface,

>> name is IDA (integrated development architecture, as
>> far as it covers all of running a program and debugging
it...).

> Do you mean you want to use the debugger with anjuta for
you IDE?
> If so you are most welcome to do so.

> Or do you mean to modify the anjuta's debugger to use
pluggable modules?
> If so, please come to the anjuta-devel lists sourceforge net
mailing
> list, so that we could discuss that further.

Yes, both of it. Pluggable modules for debug, modify anjuta
to use it,
and use your code of debugger.c as a point to start
implementing module
for gcc/link/make/gdb.

It will take several steps. I already have very first
version of framework,
without any modules. Then:

1. I'll modify my compiler/debug-info-tool/debugger to work
as module. It is
the most easy, so I can understand what I did right and what
wrong with
interfaces.
2. Write a couple of tests. Maybe console-mode debugger? (I
have many MY
sources on this, but on DOS, ... use ncurses?)
3. Write a 'gnutools' module. Test a lot.
4. Upgrade anjuta, it hopefully won't lose functionality.

I think the real date is... (considering I have to pass
exams in the
institute) mid-Jan.

My compiler (mpc) uses byte-code, gnutools is real compiler,
then if
we implement some interpreted language (Python?), we'll get
the Ultimate
Language Abstraction :-)
(but there are functional languages?:)

---