Newbie

Hi all

I just subscribed to this list and was wondering what activities go on
here. The reason I subscribed is that I'm working on a couple of things
which I hope people find useful, and because I am interested in a good
IDE for C/C++ programming under Linux.

I am currently working on:

a) A tag management library (based on ctags) with some extra features
which can be used to generate stuff like symbol hierarchy, calltips,
autocompletion, etc. It is already quite stable and useful.

b) A make management library which can import/export projects from
Makefile.am and configure.in. This is in pretty early stages, but I hope
to finish something usable by next week.

You can find my stuff at http://www.angelfire.com/linux/biswapesh/ .

The projects are stand-alone libraries with no GUI code, and depend only
on GLib.

I also hope to avoid duplication, so if someone is already working on
any of the above, I would like to volunteer to integrate my stuff/help
in any other way.

Regards.
Biswa.