Re: IDLs defined?

El 01 Feb 2001 18:11:36 -0500, JP Rosevear escribió:

> On 01 Feb 2001 21:56:39 +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > Hello, only one question: Is there any IDL defined to do a
development
> > tool like kdevelop?
> >
> > I mean a defined interface to make glade && GtkTrace && gvd like
> > applications work all as the Evolution's components does.
>
> We currently have interfaces for projects and debuggers and Snaggen is
> working on a version control interface.

I'm interested in the glade's one (well, glade like applications, of
course). I'm one of the gnome-db developers and I'm making a report
engine wich will use glade to build the reports, but at this moment
glade is not using bonobo for this and i think i could modify it to do
it, but i want do it as stardar as possible and then I'm asking for this
standar ;-)

> > I need some application like this and I should contribute into its
> > development.
>
> Please do.  You can find us in irc on #devel-apps.

I'm connected now.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos gnome-db org