Re: where is gIde?
- From: Jeroen Zwartepoorte <Jeroen xs4all nl>
- To: Gonzalo Odiard <gonza_asa asatej com ar>
- Cc: gnome-devtools gnome org
- Subject: Re: where is gIde?
- Date: 11 Aug 2001 11:06:54 +0200
On 09 Aug 2001 15:12:39 -0400, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Where is gIde?
> The site gide.pn.org not exist.
> There are any information about the development of gIde.
> I'm triyng to participate.
There is currently no (up-to-date) website for gIDE. It's being heavily
developed. If you want to help out, join #devel-apps on irc.gnome.org.
The source is in CVS (cvs.gnome.org). If you want to compile it, you
need gdl, gnome-build and gnome-debug, also from CVS. (build in this
order: gdl, gnome-build, gnome-debug, gIDE)
] [Thread Prev