(no subject)

Hi,

I was just wondering if someone could post a status report rather like Dave
Camp's "What we're doing" post back in September. Unfortunately I was
involved in another talk at GUADEC while the devtools talk was going on.
Also, the gide and glade sites seem to be down at the moment.

I'm also very interested in the work done on the GNU Program Analysis
Framework. Is the project still active? I noticed there hasn't been much
activity for a few months. It strikes me that this would form an excellent
basis for editors (syntax highlighting and tab completion), code wizards,
class diagrams etc. etc. Also, I came accross a paper on XML-based exchange
in Harmonia (see http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~harmonia/publications/harmonia-
pubs.html). If gpf used something like this wouldn't this give the ability
to parse different languages and environments through the use of new XML
descriptors?

Regards,
Owen

     Owen  Fraser-Green             "Hard work never killed anyone,
     owen discobabe net              but why give it a chance?"