Re: [Gnome-devtools] gnome-edit

AFAIK, all gnome-edit compatible editors can be told to open a file by
passing the filename on the commandline with no other arguments:
gnome-edit /home/foo/foo.c
My program, Glimmer, works the same, but can also take line numbers like
this:

glimmer -f /home/foo/foo.c -l 31
(ie only if the file is specified with -f)

Later,
Chicane