Re: [Gnome-devtools] What we're doing.

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 05:00:58PM -0400, Mark wrote:
> Dave Camp wrote:
> > GUI builder: There are a few gtk-based gui builders out there, the
> > most prominent being glade.  We will be able adapt any of those to
> > work with the devel-environment through the interfaces we'll define
> > for gui builders.
> I admit to not knowing much about this, but would it be sufficient for a
> gui builder to know about gnome-build and gpf to be integrated?
> Otherwise what kind of interface would a gui-builder define?

What I've come up with so far is at
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/mooonsooon/idl/vde-builder.idl

As you can see, it's not very meaty. I don't think it has to be, since
creating the interface is a pretty stand-alone task. The only times you
need to interact with other parts is when you need to create new files
(with gnome-build) or when you want to create callback functions in
a project file (with gnome-build, the editor and maybe gpf)

Martijn