Re: [Gnome-devtools] Emacs

Here is my list of reasons for making CodeCommander:

1. No good GTK based editors for anything other than html and C (I
started before gnomacs project)
2. I find the Emacs buffer system to be ugly and a pain in the ass.
3. Emacs is huge (both in disk and ram size)
4. I find elisp to be ugly and a pain in the ass.
5. I needed *something* to do.

Later,
Chicane