- From: Fabio Gonzalez <fabiojosue gmail com>
- To: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org, gnome-developer-kit-list gnome org
- Subject: Game Engine
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:55:13 -0300
A powerful game engine. With a really simple interface threads
(which is improving all the time). This engine is focused on being very
practical. In order to have a good performance in game programming.
Contains entities, threads, light, sound, etc.
- fVector3, with rotation and old values support
- Entity concept
- Normal sounds, and sounds in entities( Sounds 3D )
- wait( frames or seconds ) for synchronized threads
- Dynamics light in entities
- Easy mesh and texture loader
- Supports synchronized threads and parallel threads (concurrent).
Project Home Page
[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]