[ANNOUNCE] GNOME Developer Kit version 2.29.20100120 released

Hi,

Yes I know there are only two of us in the list.

Here is the new release of GNOME Developer Kit, with the last one from
Nov. 3rd, 2009. It's available at [0], as either Installable ISO, Raw
Hard Disk (for Parallels, QEMU), or VMware (R) Virtual Appliance.

The images are built from group-gnome-dist which is cooked on Jan. 20th,
2010. They are 32bit version.

However here is a note: I only tried the VMware image (even without
reasonable test) and not the other two. Your feedback is definitely
appreciated.

[0]. http://www.rpath.org/web/project/gnome/release?id=6767

- jesse