Gnome Shell Extension Dev - Searching for Webkit Support

Hi All,

I am currently working on the development of Mycroft Ai Gnome Shell Extension for Gnome Shell, I have currently released version 0.1 of the extension which is available at: https://github.com/AIIX/Mycroft-AI-Gnome-Shell-Extension. I am currently trying to improve on the extension and am looking for help with Webkit webview implementation in gnome shell extension. I am unable to find any documentation which states support for Webkit in gnome shell extensions, could anyone please guide me on where I can find any relevant documentation for the same.

Additionally i have tried importing webkit using tutorial https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/stable/hellognome.js.html.en:

  const Webkit = imports.gi.WebKit;

  this._webView = new Webkit.WebView ();

  box.add(this._WebView);

with errors: Object is of type Webkit.WebView - cannot convert to ClutterActor. Is there any specific method to call the webview in clutter ?

Thanks,
Aditya