Best way to have a GDBus based object support ObjectManager interface and others?

Hi,

I'm currently using a D-Bus API that requires objects to support a specific interface as well as the org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager interface rooted at the same object path, e.g.:

-> /com/example

  -> /com/example/object
       - org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager
       - org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties
       - org.foo.Bar1

In an attempt to avoid reinventing the wheel, I'm using GDBusObjectManagerServer to implement the necessary org.freedesktop.DBus.ObjectManager interface.  However, I have not yet been able to figure out how to add another interface, such as the "org.foo.Bar1" in the above hierarchy, to GDBusObjectManagerServer the object itself.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
-Ossama