Re: Forming a team for Video Editor

Now I've had some work, writing the source code and documentation:

http://fjme.sourceforge.net/
http://fjme.sourceforge.net/api-reference/files.html
http://fjme.sourceforge.net/api-reference/
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/fjme/index.php?title=Tracker

I would like the opinion of you on the subject, trying to create a video editor as well. This project offers (or plans) something new? The source code shows something interesting, and this acceptably documented? I've been looking for a video editor similar to what I have in mind, but not found. The idea seemed to me good, I think a new video editor for GNOME, not a bad idea. The theme GNOME video editor, is within the topic of this thread?