Need help with Gnome panel in Ubuntu 11.04 x86_64

Hello!

For more than 4 months I am having the problem described in the following
post of Ubuntu Forums: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1759706

In short: it seems that in some cases Gnome panel is not drawn properly
leaving some of its parts invisible. More details can be found in the
post (including screenshots).

Nobody helped me in Ubuntu Community, so I decided to ask help from developers.

Thank you in advance for you reply and efforts.

Kind regards,
Sergey Grekhov (aka 'grekhss' across the Internet).